About our company
Sunset Printing is a third generation family owned company providing print and brand management services to companies throughout the world. Established in 1945, we have a long history of old-world quality, craftsmanship, and dedication to our clients.
We aim to create customizable solutions that streamline your company’s print management process, cut down on spending, while building and maintaining your brand. By merging the latest technologies with our commitment to craftsmanship, we are able to deliver our clients award-winning results.
From our 27,000 square foot facility in Wharton, New Jersey, we provide the following services:
- Full Color Offset Printing
- Raised Thermography
- Foil Stamping
- Data & Mailing Services
- Collateral & Inventory Management
awards & recognition
Sunset Printing & Engraving has been the proud recipient of numerous awards throughout the years.
Listed below are a sampling of the awards and recognitions presented:
International Gallery Gold Award
- 2000 – Four Seasons San Francisco Presentation Folder
- 2005 – US Trust Holiday Card
- 2006 – Morgan Stanley in Russia
- 2007 – AllianceBernstein Proposal Cover
- 2008 – Skadden Business Card Rebranding Logo
- 2008 – Morgans Hotel Group – Mondrian Invitation
- 2009 – Chanel Fine Jewelry Rebranding Package
International Gallery silver Award
- 2000 – Revlon Corporate Identity
- 2001 – Times Union Letterhead
- 2002 – Tiffany & Co. ‘Customer Register’
- 2002 – Brunschwig & Fils
- 2004 – Peter J. Solomon
- 2005 – Wolf Block Letterhead
- 2008 – AllianceBernstein Hedge Fund Report Holder
- 2008 – MIO Group Identity Package
International Gallery bronze Award
- 1999 – Sony Music Epic Records Corporate Identity Package
- 2001 – Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc.
- 2005 – Polo Ralph Lauren – Rugby
- 2006 – AllianceBernstein Rebranding
- 2007 – CBS Corporation Rebranding Stationery Package
International Gallery honorable mention
- 1999 – Avatar Associates Pocket Folders
- 1999 – Aztar Letterhead
- 2004 – Home Interior Design
About the International Gallery
The International Gallery, which celebrated its 35th year of recognizing excellence in the arts and sciences of graphic communication in 2009, is produced annually by International Association of Printing House Craftsmen (IAPHC), the Graphic Professionals Resource Network, a trade association with a 90 year tradition of connecting persons in the graphic arts. The IAPHC has global members all over North America and the world.
At Sunset, we recognize that every company has a choice about how they will impact the environment around them and what they can do to reduce that impact. We have taken a very close look at our daily activities and have made numerous changes throughout the organization to make our company greener and ultimately make a more positive impact on the environment.
We currently recycle 100% of our paper and cardboard product waste. We use recycled paper throughout our facility as well as soy based ink and chemical products. In 2018 we completed the replacement of all lighting and HVAC systems with low energy efficient modules and have changed our own everyday routines to help conserve water and energy.
We have been instrumental in helping our customers to learn about the environmentally friendly papers and print options that are currently available and will continue to do so because we recognize that that change must start with us. Call us to find out how your next project can help the environment and look incredible at the same time!